MOD Complete MDC99008 CO2 Beer Regulator Dual Gauge Draft Beer Dispensing Kegerator Heavy Duty 0 - 60 PSI - 0 to 3000 Tank Pressure CGA-320 Inlet Connection 3/8" O.D. Outlet Feature
- This Heavy Duty Double Gauge and Professional Tool Will Always Tell You Working Pressure and Tank Pressure with Pinpoint Accuracy.
- Standard Unit Double Gauge - You Can Be Assured It Works with Everything! This Regulator Features A Smart T STYLE Pressure Adjusting Handle That Can Be Adjusted Without Tools. You Can Feel the Weight of This Unit at Almost Three Pounds and If Your CO2 Tank Is Correctly Chained to The Wall It Should Last You A Very Long Time.
- Features A Barbed Output Allowing You Connect A Variety of Gas Line Types Easily. There is a, Shutoff Valve So You Can Relieve The Pressure And Easily Switch Kegs And Tanks.
- Works Great and Efficiently with The Big 15 Gallon Beer Kegs, 5 Gallon Corny Kegs, And Even with The Tiny Blue Carbacap Bottle Carbonators! Regulator Includes Chrome Shutoff Valve with Built in Spring Loaded Check Valve to Prevent Beer from Flowing Backward into The Gas Lines.
- Equipped with All The Latest Specs A Business Owner Could Ever Ask, This Tool Is A Must To Have, Go-To Pressure Monitoring Solution That Will Offer You The Peace Of Mind You Need. Most Accurate and Well-Built Regulators on The Market
This Regulator Will Become Is A Must-Have for Pressure Monitoring Solution That Will Offer You The Peace Of Mind You Need. The Knob Style Pressure Dial Allows For Hassle-Free and No-Tool Adjusting. Dual Gauges Provide Maximum Control Of How Much Pressure Goes In And Out Of The Keg.
Smart Barbed Output For Easily Connecting/ Switching Between Kegs And Tanks. Shut-Off Valve With Built-In Check Valve For Beer Back-Up Prevention.
Pressure Safety & Permanent Seal At The Inlet Nipple That Provides Enhanced Protection Of Leaks. Heavy Duty Construction And Dual Gauges. This Regulator Has A Pressure Safety System With Blow Off At 55 To 60 PSI.
It Eliminates The Need For Fiber Washers Upon Refill. Features an Outlet Barb Sized For Use With 5/16” ID Gas Hose.
Model # MDC99008