MOD Complete CO2 Beer Regulator Dual Pressure Kegerator Heavy Duty Features T-Style Adjusting Handle - 0 to 60 PSI-0 to 3000 Tank Pressure CGA-320 Inlet w/ 3/8" O.D. Safety Discharge 50-55 PSI
Key Product Features:
- This Heavy Duty Double Gauge and Professional Tool Will Always Tell You Working Pressure and Tank Pressure with Pinpoint Accuracy.
- Standard Unit - You Can Be Assured It Works with Everything! This Regulator Features A Smart T STYLE Pressure Adjusting Handle That Can Be Adjusted Without Tools. You Can Feel the Weight of This Unit at Almost Three Pounds and If Your CO2 Tank Is Correctly Chained to The Wall It Should Last You A Very Long Time.
- It Is Used for Those Who Wish to Have Beer and Soda Off the Same CO2 Tank. You Can Serve Multiple Kegs with This System by Adding Ain Air Distributor to One or Both Outlets.
- Features A Barbed Output Allowing You Connect A Variety of Gas Line Types Easily. There Is A, Shutoff Valve So You Can Relieve the Pressure and Easily Switch Kegs and Tanks.
- Equipped with All the Latest Specs A Business Owner Could Ever Ask, This Tool Is A Must to Have, Go-To Pressure Monitoring Solution That Will Offer You the Peace of Mind You Need. Most Accurate and Well-Built Regulators on The Market!
Product Description:T-Style Adjusting Handle: Making It Easy to Adjust The Pressure Inside The Keg. Dual Body Regulator For Maximum Control Of The Pressure That Goes In And Out Of The Keg. Features a Smart Barbed Output For Easily Connecting/ Switching Between Kegs And Tanks. Shut-Off Valve With Built-In Check Valve For Beer Back-Up Prevention.
This Regulator Allows You To Tap Two Kegs At The Same Time And Control The Pressure To Each Keg. Features Individual Shut-Off Valves Allow You To Switch On/Off Each CO2 Line. Comes With an Outlet Barb Sized For Use With 5/16” ID Gas Hose / O.D. 3/8". This Regulator Also Has a Pressure Safety System With Blow Off At 50 To 55 PSI.
Model # MDC99007